It's a jam-packed month!
Here’s our round-up of everything you absolutely must try this April!
1. CRAVING PIZZA? Yeah, us too. Head to Fire And Ice Pizzeria, the latest dining spot for mouthwatering pizzas, pasta, salads and desserts. The pizzeria opened its doors in 1995 in Kathmandu, Nepal, followed by Kolkata, India in 2005. Now, they’re dishing delish delights right here in Colombo.
2. HOP INTO KING OF THE MAMBO, if you fancy a drink, with boo, your besties or even the fam bam. Queens of the Mambo is perfect for all you ladies with an unlimited flow of their special ladies night cocktail (and chocolate) head there on Tuesdays at 6 PM.
Looking to spend quality time with your family? Brunch by the Ocean starts at 12noon (until sunset!) every Sunday with a Mediterranean spread along with your choice of rosé, sangria and Cuban live music.
Grab your mates for a singing sesh at Chick Chicky Boom, their karaoke lounge and belt your hearts out!
3. STUCK ON WHAT TO GIFT YOUR LOVED ONES (or even yourself) this month? Consider beautiful handmade kithul and mosaic mirrors by artist, Rajani. And, handy yoga mat bags courtesy ApiHappi for the fitness conscious ladies in your life. Available at Pendi.
4. 2019 IS A GREAT YEAR FOR MOVIES and we’re super excited for all the blockbusters to come. Shazam! hit theatres on April 5, Hellboy on April 12 and the highly anticipated Avengers: Endgame is coming out on April 24. Grab your popcorn and hold onto the edge of your seat, it’s going to be a rollercoaster of a month! Head to Scope Cinemas for tickets.
5. THE APRIL HOLIDAYS ARE A GREAT TIME to learn a little more about Colombo. ICYMI, the iDiscover Colombo app is the perfect tool as you explore the city, complete with hidden heritage gems, popular hotspots and interesting background stories that you may (or may not) know.
Your email address will not be published.
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>