You’ve done it. I’ve done it. We’ve all done it. There’s no denying the countless things we’ve done as Lankan ladies. Here’s a roundup of some of our faves!
1) Following some weird beauty trick that probably doesn’t work
The internet makes us do a lot of things and despite whether or not they work, we continue to follow them just to feel like a beauty guru.
2) Screenshotting stupid things people say and sending them to your group chat
I mean it isn’t my fault people say some really dumb things and is it terrible to want my friends to have a laugh?
3) Not washing your bras as much as you should
I’m sure there’s a certain limit to how often you should wear a bra before throwing it in the wash, but who is going to stop me from wearing my favourite bra for a week straight? That’s right. No one.
4) Not washing your makeup brushes
It’s honestly just a lot of work.
5) Not wanting to eat curry with your hands
I swear I didn’t wear two different nail polish colours, it’s just the dhal.
6) Sticking hair on the shower wall in patterns
Just trying not to clog the drains all while being an abstract artist. NBD.
7) Not telling your parents who you’re actually going out with
There are times when a little lie is better than the 50 questions which will follow if you tell them the truth.
Your email address will not be published.
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>