Glam life on this island is not-so-easy!
1. Begging friends coming home from overseas to pick up make-up products for you.
2. Trying to match foundations to your skin tone online. The.Struggle.Is.Real!
3. Creating a basket and then realizing at checkout that shipping alone costs you a small fortune.
4. The waiting game for online orders. The Lankan postal system is a little-hard-to-trust most of the time.
5. Receiving your goodies in pieces. We’ve all been there and may they all rest in peace.
6. Getting a new highlighter and realizing it doesn’t match your skin tone at all. #BrownGirlProblems
7. Transfer-phobia: The fear of hugging people when wearing a full face of make-up as tropical island temperatures make sure that everything sweats out.
8. Running out of your glam life savior aka SETTING SPRAY—the only shield between long lasting make-up looks and Sri Lanka’s torrid temps.
9. Sweating your make-up off of your face and into every object around you.
10. Going make-up shopping and fainting at the price, because everything that comes into this island picks up a few hundred taxes on its way!
Your email address will not be published.
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>