So rainbow and perfect.
If you’re intimidated by those non-neutral shades (like blue, purple, green, etc.) in your eye shadow palettes and have no idea what to do with them, you need to try this oil-spill eye look. Read the tips below and watch makeup artist Jackie Seabrooke show you how to recreate the look on yourself.
To master this look:
1. Prime your eyelid with an eye shadow base to keep all the colors in place.
2. Use a fluffy blending brush to apply a matte berry shadow on your entire eyelid. Blend the shadow above your crease line and create a horizontal almond shape.
3. Use a different fluffy brush to blend a gold metallic shadow into the inner corner of your eye.
4. Use the same brush to layer a shimmery orange shade on top of the middle of your eyelid.
5. Then blend a deeper berry shade into the outer V corner of the eye.
6. Use your finger to press a shimmery green shadow on the center of your eyelid and in the inner corner of your eye.
7. With a pointed shadow brush, line your lower lashes with a hot pink shadow.
8. Line your bottom waterline with a teal eyeliner.
9. Tight-line your top lashes with the same eyeliner and a thin liner brush.
From Cosmo US
Your email address will not be published.
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>