She doesn’t just need to squat, bro!
While we obsess about shaping and toning our derriere to look like a million bucks, we need to realise that regular squats aren’t the only way to do it! While constantly dropping it like it’s squat can be super effective, it can also get quite boring doing the same move on a regular basis.
Why not try these 5 exercises to mix up your daily routine and sculpt your bottom like a champ?
1. CHAIR SQUAT TO TIPPIE TOES Sit in a chair squat with your hands touching underneath your bum. Then lift yourself up onto your tippie toes and raise hands up high, kinda like a ballerina.
2. SINGLE LEG KNEE PULSES WITH BACK LEG EXTENSION Go into flamingo stance and stand on one leg with your second leg crossed at the back. Squat in this pose for 60 seconds and switch to the next leg.
3. ALTERNATING FORWARD LUNGE + TWIST This is a slight switch up from the forward lunge: Lift your hands up, lunge forward and twist your torso to really focus on your sides. Alternate with your other arm and leg.
4. SIDE-TO-SIDE DUCK-UNDER SQUATS Move side to side as you squat. Duck with each motion.
5. EXTENDED LEG PULSE-UPS Get into one legged plank with your arms on the floor. Kick your legs back, alternating from one to the other. (Extend each wayyy up!)
Watch this demonstration to get a feel of the exercises. Play the video as you work out to really get the hang of it!
Remember to perform each move for 60 seconds straight to really feel the burn. Repeat the set for added effect and you’ll soon be on your way to an apple bottom in no time!
Your email address will not be published.
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>