Inspiration from Cosmopolitan Sri Lanka's June 2016 cover star!
1) Go for it. When Alessandra met her fiancé Jamie Mazur she found herself pregnant very soon into the relationship. She decided to take a chance on a man she just met and moved from New York to LA to be with him. Sometimes life hands you unexpected experiences, but instead of fearing the unknown, embrace it!
2) Travel. Being a supermodel you are always on the go, but Alessandra feels that travel not only keeps the spark alive in your relationship, it feeds your soul. Traveling is SO beneficial to your spirit because you learn about other cultures and experiences but you also learn so much about yourself as well.
3) Rely on Your Friends. When Alessandra moved to New York from Brazil, she got help from her fellow Brazilian supermodel friend, Gisele staying in her flat during jobs. Don’t be afraid to ask your friends to help. True friends are always there when you need them.
4) BYOB (Be Your Own Boss). Aside from being one of the most famous Victoria’s Secret models, Alessandra recently started her own clothing line Alé by Alessandra Ambrosio. She is also taking her turn at acting with a cameo in the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie with Megan Fox. If you are tired of being in the rat race and feel like you could have success branching out on your own, listen to the voice in your head and try it.
5) Find your inner goddess. Alessandra says she feels her sexiest when she is at the beach. Tap into what makes you feel like a supermodel. Maybe it’s when you just kick ass in spin class or when you just get out of the shower. Figure out what makes you feel like a million dollars and try to translate that feeling over your whole life.
6) It’s all about family. Alessandra is very close to her mother, Lucilda, and is inspired how she and her father worked hard to support Alessandra’s modeling dreams enrolling her in modeling school at age 12. Whatever your goals in life, remember that your family should always be there for you and support you no matter what direction you decide to take in life.
7) Live your dreams. Supermodel, mother, fiancée, designer, Alessandra is wearing so many hats and nailing every single one. It is mainly because all of the things she does, feels so natural to her, and isn’t work but her dream life. Find all the things that make you happy and pursue them with passion. You’ll be living your dreams in no time!
For more of Alessandra Ambrosio’s exclusive interview and photo shoot with Cosmopolitan, pick up the June 2016 issue now!
Your email address will not be published.
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>